Stop Paying for Nitrogen You Can Make On-Site!
Produce nitrogen directly from your existing air compressor with a Parker Nitrogen Generation Systems nitrogen generator supplied by the experts at TMI. Manufacturers in metal fabrication, food and beverage, petrochemical, laser cutting, power generation, and even breweries and winemakers use nitrogen on a daily basis. As an essential component of your daily operations, the cost of regularly shipping in cylinders of nitrogen can seriously add up. By installing a nitrogen generator on-site, and making use of your existing compressed air system to power it, you can capitalize on your existing resources, generating nitrogen on-site and eliminating expensive cylinder delivery fees.
TMI proudly distributes Parker nitrogen generators in a range of types and sizes to suit any application. From membrane nitrogen generators to cabinet style and Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) nitrogen generators, our experts can outfit your facility with the nitrogen generator that best suits your application and your nitrogen generation needs.
Benefits of an On-Site Nitrogen Generator
Nitrogen generators take air your compressors are already generating, and turn it into the nitrogen you need, at your desired purity levels. Forget the work and cost of buying, loading, moving, storing, and unloading nitrogen cylinders, and get all the nitrogen you need on-site. Here are just a few of the benefits that come from installing a nitrogen generator on-site.
- Achieve maximum uptime — With a pure nitrogen supply on-site, you never have to worry about unreliable delivery schedules or supply interruptions again. You have all the nitrogen you need, at your required purity level, and at a fixed cost, directly in your facility.
- Custom nitrogen purity control — Nitrogen generators supply nitrogen at purity levels ranging from 95% to 99.99%. Choose the ideal purity level for your application and only pay for that purity.
- Improve facility sustainability — By eliminating frequent nitrogen cylinder deliveries, you eliminate the carbon footprint associated with transportation, and you eliminate the need to bleed-off or vent tanks before they return to your provider. In-house nitrogen generation supports a sustainable approach to your nitrogen supply.
- Cost savings & reduced waste — Nitrogen generators typically pay for themselves in two years or less. With in-house nitrogen generation, you don’t pay for fluctuating nitrogen prices or delivery. Many customers find they save as much as 80% by switching to in-house nitrogen generation.
An on-site generator can save you money, while delivering all the pure nitrogen your facility needs, without the hassle of delivery or supply interruption. Best of all, nitrogen generators integrate easily into your existing compressed air system. If you’re interested in a nitrogen generator for your facility, the TMI team is here to help.
Parker Nitrogen Generators
Parker Nitrogen Generation Systems is an industry-leading provider of high-performing, efficient, and safe nitrogen generators. TMI Compressed Air is proud to distribute Partner nitrogen generators in a range of styles and sizes. No matter what your on-site nitrogen generation needs are, we can fit you with the appropriate Parker Nitrogen Generation System.
Parker Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) Monobed Nitrogen Generator
Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) nitrogen generators function by passing air from your air compressor through a column of tightly-packed material called a Carbon Molecular Sieve (CMS). PSA nitrogen generators like this Parker Monobed Nitrogen Generator only allow the smallest nitrogen molecules through that CMS, delivering you up to 99.99% pure, compressed nitrogen that is ideal for any manufacturing or food and beverage application.
Key benefits of the Parker Monobed Nitrogen Generator include:
- Monobed design
- Safe, reliable nitrogen generation
- Nitrogen purity range of 95-99.99%
- Complete package includes prefiltration and receiving tank
- Depoints to -58°F
Parker PSA towers require no maintenance, making this a customer-favorite model. The Parker Monobed Nitrogen Generator features a USDA final stage sterile air filter that is accepted for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants. This model is in full compliance with FDA and GFSI requirements.
Parker HFX Series Industrial Membrane Nitrogen Gas Generator
The ideal nitrogen generator choice for sensitive manufacturing applications like food processing and packaging, storage of perishables, electronic component manufacture, and more, the Parker Balston Membrane HFX Series Industrial Nitrogen Generator produces 95% to 99% pure, commercially sterile nitrogen.
Features of this model include:
- Save significantly with on-site air compared to purchasing expensive gas cylinders
- Parker HFX industrial membrane nitrogen generators come complete with prefilters, carbon filters, and membrane filters
- A compact design frees up valuable floor space
- Hassle-free, easy to install, and simple to operate
- Features audible alarm for high or low oxygen concentrations calibrated according to your application
- Oxygen monitor that delivers LED readouts, remote alarm, and chart recording capabilities.
- ShopTek Compressors can be packaged with a tank, refrigerated air dryer, or desiccant air dryer, and filtration for the most compact footprint. The TMI engineering team is happy to help you determine the best compressed air system for your facility and application.
Compatible with your existing standard compressed air supply, Parker membrane nitrogen generators include a 0.01-micron membrane filter which ensures that nitrogen produced is virtually free of any suspended impurities. For those applications that require additional monitoring, the Parker HFX series also includes an oxygen monitor with alarm relay outputs that may sync to remote alarms, initiate the opening of a backup supply or the process stream, or close the process flow.
Parker Balston Premium High Flow Nitrogen Generators
Parker’s premium line of high-flow nitrogen generators is the ideal solution for any facility with large nitrogen requirements. These rugged nitrogen generators are built for constant use in some of the harshest environments, featuring freeze protection and outdoor control panels. An energy-efficient nitrogen generator that delivers commercial-grade, purified nitrogen, this a premium option for any facility or application with high nitrogen demands.
- Freeze protection for cold weather climates
- Premium Allen-Bradley controller
- Energy-efficient control system
- Optional ethernet
- Pre-compressed bed prevents bed dusting
- Easy troubleshooting with leak detection mode
- Standard oxygen analyzer included
- Differential pressure gauges and valve position indicators
- 4-20 milliamp output
Suited for large, industrial applications, the Parker Balston Premium High Flow Nitrogen Generator is designed to produce nitrogen from on-site compressed air. Offering a range of features you won’t find in any other standard nitrogen generator, this is the best option for facilities with significant demand for purified nitrogen on-site. In this line, ASME flanged tops even allow for the future expansion of nitrogen generation by as much as 10% when you raise the height of the unit’s towers.